Dayton Audio’s UMM-6 USB measurement microphone matches the level of precision previously offered only by expensive measurement equipment.
• Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
• Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
• True omnidirectional pattern with calibrated flat frequency response
• Rugged construction with high-quality components
• Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
• Compatible with most industry-standard measurement software
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is a professional-quality USB measurement and recording microphone that is designed to work with industry-standard third party recording and measurement software. The rugged construction and compact size make it the perfect companion for audio professionals who must work on-location performing acoustic analysis, monitoring audio levels, or recording. Each UMM-6 is individually calibrated using a laboratory-standard measurement microphone, for consistent, repeatable measurements on the PC that match the level of precision previously offered only by expensive stand-alone microphones and measurement equipment. Works great with the Room EQ Wizard software.
A carrying case with foam insert, 10 ft. USB connection cable, and a mini tripod mic stand are included with the UMM-6.
Specifications: • Capsule type: Precision 6 mm electret condenser • Polar Response: True omnidirectional • Frequency response: 18-20,000 Hz (Calibrated) • Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1K ohm: 10 mV/Pa (-40dBV, re. 0dB = 1V/Pa) • Maximum SPL for 1% THD @ 1000 Hz: 127 dB • S/N ratio: 70 dB (A-weighted) • Connector: USB B female • Weight: 148 grams.